1. Zero Mike Bullets is not responsible for typographical errors. We reserve the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on any of the store items concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
2. We reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at any time.
3. We may make changes to any products or services offered without notice.
4. We reserve the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
5. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to determine that the goods or services ordered are suitable for the purpose of intended use.
6. The risk of damage to or destruction of goods is passed to the Customer on taking physical possession, or by means of signature of the delivery receipt upon delivery to the Customer or the Customer’s nominated representative and the Customer undertakes to insure the goods fully.
7. To the extent permitted by law, all sales are governed by South African law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
8. The Customer acknowledges all copyrights, and shall not duplicate copyrighted material under any circumstances.
9. It is the duty of the Customer to return any defective goods to our premises, at the Customer’s own expense, and in line with our Refund Policy.
10. Any order is subject to cancellation due to force majeure from any clause beyond our control including (without restricting this clause to these instances): inability to secure labour, power, materials or supplies, or by reason of an act of God, war, civil disturbance, riot, state of emergency, strike, lockout, or other labour disputes, fire, flood, drought or legislation.
11. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any consequential or indirect damages or loss of profit or for any delictual liability of any nature whatsoever.
12. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any damage rising from any misuse or abuse of the goods.
13. Any printout of computer evidence tendered by us shall be admissible evidence and no party shall object to the admissibility of such evidence purely on grounds that such evidence is computer evidence.
14. All goods supplied shall remain the property of ours until such goods have been fully paid for, and such payment be verified as successfully received in the company bank account.
15. Stock is only reserved against full payment or against receipt of an agreed deposit where such agreement is also stated in writing.
16. If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
17. Any failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between us and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
18. The Customer shall be liable for all legal expenses (including collection fees) on the attorney own client scale incurred by us in the event of:
18.1 any default by the Customer, or
18.2 any litigation in regard to the validity and enforceability of this agreement.
19. The Customer will also be liable for any collection or valuation fees incurred.
20. These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
21. By interacting in any way, or by placing an order, the Customer warrants that he/she:
21.1. has made himself/herself fully aware of these terms,
21.2 fully understands these terms, and
21.3 accepts these terms.
22. We take responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
23. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
24. Coupon codes are for the exclusive use of retail customers
1. By making use of any of our services, or by purchasing any of our products, or by entering the shop, you agree to indemnify out store, us, and its respective members, employees, agents, suppliers, information or service providers harmless from, and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses incurred in connection with any use of products, services or information made available here.